Medical device, pharmaceutical and semiconductor companies turn to NEE for all of their stainless steel electropolishing needs.
Rigorous attention to detail, testing, and documented processes mean you’re assured of consistent and flawless finish every time.
The type of stainless steel parts we electropolish
- Small parts and devices — All parts are processed to their specific parameters determined in consultation with you. Whether your job includes 10 pieces or 100,000, each part is finished to your exacting standards to meet your company’s requirements.
- Large parts and vessels — From welded frames to large vessels, New England Electropolishing ensures a precise finish across the entire structure.
Electropolishing can remove imperfections from stainless steel parts including:
- Burrs on threads, edges, and cut-outs
- Discoloration due to laser slag
- Minor machining imperfections
- Heat tint on welds
Get your sample part electropolished for free
See how NEE can help you by sending us your sample part. We’ll electropolish it and return it to you with a project quote and delivery schedule – no charge.